The work which is neither published before nor under consideration for publication anywhere else can be submitted for publication to this journal. Also, it should not be submitted elsewhere before a decision is made by this journal. If it is found that any author submitting manuscripts simultaneously to other journals, then author will be suspended from further submission for one year. There will be a ban of 3 years from further submission if any author found submitting plagiarized manuscripts. Manuscripts should be submitted by one of the authors of the manuscript. The manuscript must be approved by co-workers and authorities wherever applicable. The publisher shall not be held legally responsible for any claims for compensation, if arise. Submission of a manuscript by anyone other than one of authors will not be accepted. All manuscripts must be submitted (Word and Pdf format) through the on-line submission system. First time users will have to register at this site. Registration is free but mandatory. If you experience any problem in submitting the manuscripts through on-line submission system, then alternatively authors can submit their manuscripts (Word and Pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.org
The submitted manuscripts that are not as per the "Authors Guidelines" would be returned to the authors for technical correction, before they undergo editorial/ peer-review.
Authors are requested to suggest at least three well qualified reviewers. Name, Qualification, Affiliation and current e-mail address of all the suggested reviewers must be provided.
Four issues per year
Sample Paper (Template):
To download sample paper click here and use it as a template for your manuscript
The Copyright Transfer Form:
The copyright transfer form has to be submitted/uploaded in original with the signatures of all the contributors with final copy of manuscript. Copyright transfer form can be downloaded from Click here for copyright form.
The submitted manuscripts that are not as per the "Guidelines for Authors" would be returned to the authors for technical correction without scientific/technical evaluation, before they undergo review process. Any submitted manuscript following the journal guidelines are reviewed by a member the editorial board, who will assign them to the reviewers. All manuscripts are peer reviewed by three independent referees. Author’s information will not be revelled to the reviewers. After considering the comments and recommendation of the reviewers, editor will prepare a decision letter, which will be communicated to the corresponding author. Usually, the review process will take 4-8 weeks.
- The paper charge is 150 for each paper in IJPOT. The page limit is 8 pages.
- Additional Pages after 8 pages - 20 per page.
Note: 50% Waiver will be provided only to authors from the following low income economies and low middle income economies:
Afghanistan, Solomon Islands, South Sudan, Cambodia, Central African Republic, Chad, West Bank and Gaza, Yemen, Zambia, Comoros, Congo, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gambia, India, Kiribati, Kosovo, Kyrgyz Republic, Lao PDR, Madagascar, Timor-Leste, Ukraine, Micronesia Fed. Sts., Lesotho, Mauritania, Bangladesh, Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Sudan, Swaziland, Syrian Arab Republic, Liberia, Guinea, Guinea-Bisau, Haiti, Kenya, Korea Dem Rep., Moldova, Mongolia, Morocco, Malawi, São Tomé and Principe, Senegal, Mali, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nepal, Niger, Togo, Uganda, Zimbabwe, Armenia, Bhutan, Bolivia, Cameroon, Cabo Verde, Djibouti, Sri Lanka, Nicaragua, Nigeria, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vietnam, Egypt, El Salvador, Georgia, Ghana, Guatemala, Guyana, Honduras, Indonesia, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Philippines, Samoa.
For payment, please click here
Text of manuscript should be arranged in the following order:
- Manuscripts should be in English only.
- Title: Title should be short and explanatory enough.
- List of authors: Full name of main author and each co-author, their affiliations and email address of corresponding author must be mentioned clearly.
- Abstract: Abstract should be precise and it should consist of one paragraph only (200-300 words) not containing numbered references. Use of all nonstandard symbols and abbreviations should be avoided, but if used, then they must be defined clearly.
- Key Words: 3-5 key words should be provided, separated by commas.
- Introduction: Introduction must provide the background of research work and also must be able to provide the base for the manuscript. It must introduce the main importance and novelty of the manuscript. Use references to provide the most salient background rather than an exhaustive review. Citations must be referred numerically in this section. This section should end with concise statement of the research work purpose for carrying out the study and novelty of the work.
- Main body: It should be elaborative enough to explain all the procedures, methods, techniques, observations and data. Use heading and subheading and references wherever needed.
- Results and discussion: All the result must be discussed in details here. To explain observed data you can use figures, graphs and tables.
- Conclusions: A conclusion might elaborate on finding and importance of the work and can also suggest applications and extensions.
- Acknowledgments (optional): author are free to decide whether to include acknowledgments or not.
- References: All the cited articles need to be mentioned. All references should appear in the text as consecutive numbers between angular brackets, e.g. , they should be listed in the References section in the order they appear in the text. Unpublished articles or private communications should not be given in the reference list. Unless there are six authors or more give all authors' names; do not use “et al.”. Below are some examples of references:
-  E. Yablonvitch, “Inhibited spontaneous emission in solid-state physics and electronics,” Phys. Rev. Lett., vol. 58, no. 20, pp. 2059–2062, 1987.
-  Z. M. Jiang, B. Shi, D. T. Zhao, J. Liu, and X. Wang, “Silicon based photonic crystal heterostructure,” Applied Physics Letters, vol. 79, no. 21, pp. 3395–3397, 2001.
-  J. E. Heebner, R. W. Boyd, Q. H. Park, “Slow light, induced dispersion, enhanced nonlinearity, and optical solitons in a resonator-array waveguide,” Phys. Rev. E, vol. 65, pp. 036619-1–036619-4, 2002.
-  Clerk Maxwell, A Treatise on Electricity and Magnetism, 3rd ed., vol. 2. Oxford: Clarendon, pp.68-73, 1892.
-  H. Goto, Y. Hasegawa, M. Tanaka, “Efficient Scheduling Focusing on the Duality of MPL Representatives,” Proc. IEEE Symp. Computational Intelligence in Scheduling (SCIS 07), IEEE Press, Dec. 2007, pp. 57-64, doi:10.1109/SCIS.2007.357670.
-  W. Heinzelman, “Application-Specific Protocol Architectures for Wireless Networks,” Ph. D. Dissertation, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, 2000.
- Figures: All figures must be in JPEG, GIFF or TIFF format only. Figures should be numbered and cited as Fig. 1, Fig. 2, etc. in sequence. Figure captions should be below the figures.
- Tables: All tables must be in Excel or Table format. No other formats are acceptable. Tables should be numbered and cited as Table 1, Table 2, etc. in sequence. Table heads should appear above the tables.
- Equations: Equations must be typed using Equation Editor. Equations should be numbered and cited as (1), (2), etc. in sequence in the right side of the equation.
Format & Style of Paper: Manuscript must use a page size corresponding to A4 which is 210mm (8.27") wide and 297mm (11.69") long. The margins must be set as follows: Top = 19mm (0.75"), Bottom = 19mm (0.75"), Left = Right = 12.7mm (0.5").
Page Style and Text Font of Entire Document: The entire document should be in Times New Roman or Times font. Title and details of authors should be in single column, rest part of the paper should be in double column.
Title: Title should be in Times New Roman with font size 24, Regular Bold.
Authors and Co-authors Details: The font should be Times New Roman. The font size for author/coauthors names should be 12, Regular Bold. The font size for Authors affiliation should be 11, Regular Bold. The font size for email should be 10, Regular Bold.
Abstract: Heading of abstract must be in a font size 10, bold, italic and regular. The body of the section immediately follows the heading in the same paragraph in a font size 10, regular.
Key words: Font size 10, Italic, Bold.
Main body text: The body of the manuscript text must be in a font size 10, regular.
Section Headings: No more than 3 levels of headings should be used. All headings must be in font size 10 bold.
Level-1 Heading: A level-1 heading must be in a font size 10, bold face capitals, centered and should be spaced with single line above and below. For example, "1. INTRODUCTION"
Level-2 Heading: A level-2 heading must be in italic, left-justified and should be spaced 6 point above and 3 point below.
Level-3 Heading: A level-3 heading must be in regular and numbered with an Arabic numeral if needed. The body of the level-3 section immediately follows the level-3 heading in the same paragraph.
Figures and Tables: Figure captions should be below the figures; table heads should appear above the tables. Insert figures and tables after they are cited in the text. Use Font size 8 Times New Roman for Figure and Table labels.
Fig. 1: Photonic band structure for different modes.
Table 1: Comparison of EDFA and SOA as Power Amplifiers
Page Numbers, Headers and Footers: Page numbers, headers and footers must not be used.
References: List and number all bibliographical references in 10 point Times, single-spaced, at the end of paper.